Customer Care Specialist
PLN 5 000 – 7 500 gross - Contract of Employment
Gdynia or 100% remote
We invite you to join our team!
It’s focused on building applications for Atlassian’s Jira. The apps that we’re creating are designed to solve problems of our clients, making their work easier and more efficient. In this project you will have a chance to work with a team of qualified specialists – a Product Owner, developers, testers, and a UX designer – to build top-class solutions.
As a Cloud Fortified, Gold Atlassian Marketplace Partner, our company always strives for growth, development and the highest quality. Our products meet the 3 Atlassian eligibility criteria: reliability, security and customer service. They are also aligned with Atlassian’s security and customer experience standards.
By joining our team, you’ll have a chance to work on our existing apps, to make them even better, as well as share your experience and ideas in the process of creating new ones.
Our current products include:
Worklogs – Time Tracking and Reports
An application that allows easy and flexible time tracking for the user and their team. It helps in monitoring what tasks require the most of the team members’ time, and provides the data essential to creating more efficient plans.
Multiple Checklists for Jira
A tool designed to help the user organize their work. It allows adding multiple checklists to tasks, and tracking the current progress with ease. Checklists are a convenient way to handle Acceptance Criteria or a Definition of Done as well.
QAlity Plus – Test Management for Jira
A tool created to help the user manage the testing in their projects. It allows defining test steps directly in the Jira issue, clearly displays testing results, provides an insight into test coverage and assists in identifying the weakest spots of the tested software.
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working directly with customers, preferably via chat or video call
- Experience in providing digital assistance
- Good analytical skills to be able to discover what is needed (not what is requested)
- Some experience in the IT market
- Experience as a Sales Representative, using the language of benefits and handling objections.
Nice to have
- Support our marketing team by suggesting articles that might be useful for customers
- Participate in the promotion events like conferences.
- Experience working with Jira products.
- Familiar with the Scrum framework.
- Keep an eye on our service desk, keep in touch with customers, and make sure customer issues are raised with the Scrum team and PO especially.
- Be responsible for the support email & phone.
- Help customers solve their problems – research and suggest workarounds, work with the PO on new features, etc.
- Be a voice for customers during our meetings.
- First point of contact for our customers.
- Actively partake in discussions on Atlassian Community and recommend our products where they can help potential customers solve their challenges.
- Proactively reach out to customers, help PO gather their feedback and requirements when asked, and help them convert after their trial ends.
- Proactively reach out to customers to ensure they are adequately informed on their queries or other critical aspects
- Cooperate with Atlassian Partners – invite new partners to join our program, meet on calls to introduce partners to our apps, maintain cooperation, especially with customer-facing issues.
- Handle demo requests from potential customers, and actively offer to showcase our products.
Join our team!
Do you find this offer interesting? Apply now by clicking the button below and filling the form!