PLN 9 200 – 15 000 gross - Contract of Employment
Gdynia or 100% remote
We invite you to join our team! It’s focused on building applications for Atlassian’s Jira. The apps that we’re creating are designed to solve problems of our clients, making their work easier and more efficient.
In this project you will have a chance to work with a team of qualified specialists – a Product Owner, developers, testers, and a UX designer – to build top-class solutions. As a Cloud Fortified, Gold Atlassian Marketplace Partner, our company always strives for growth, development and the highest quality. Our products meet the 3 Atlassian eligibility criteria: reliability, security and customer service.
They are also aligned with Atlassian’s security and customer experience standards. By joining our team, you’ll have a chance to work on our existing apps, to make them even better, as well as share your experience and ideas in the process of creating new ones.
Our current products include
Worklogs – Time Tracking and Reports
An application that allows easy and flexible time tracking for the user and their team. It helps in monitoring what tasks require the most of team members’ time, and provides the data essential to creating more efficient plans.
Multiple Checklists for Jira
A tool designed to help the user organize their work. It allows adding multiple checklists to tasks, and tracking the current progress with ease. Checklists are a convenient way to handle Acceptance Criteria or a Definition of Done as well.
QAlity Plus – Test Management for Jira
A tool created to help the user manage the testing in their projects. It allows defining test steps directly in the Jira issue, clearly displays testing results, provides an insight into test coverage and assists in identifying the weakest spots of the tested software.
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Designing robust, scalable and secure features
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading existing software
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specification
- Recommending and executing improvements
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Identifying, prioritizing and executing tasks in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in software development
- Good grasp of both Java/Spring and ReactJS
- Experience with writing automated tests
- Experience with Git or other VCS
- Good architectural understanding of web applications, including performance, quality, and security aspects
- Willingness to develop both backend and frontend skills
- Good communication skills
- Full-time availability
- Fluent English skills
Flow 0.95 (deprecated – migrating to TS where possible)
React 16, 17, 18+
Spring Boot 2.6, 2.7+
Jest, React Testing Library, Playwright
Atlassian Connect (Jira Cloud)
Atlassian Plugin 2 Framework (Jira Server)
AWS EC2, RDS, CloudWatch
As you probably already know, the work of a developer is not always easy and predictable. There are some challenges that you will encounter on our shared journey:
– Engagement in product development in each of its Software Development Life Cycle phases.
– Cooperation with other teams of developers who are working on similar products your team does.
– Cooperation with other specialists from the product department, to ensure not only technical, but also business success of the product.
If you like learning new things and using your skills in new circumstances, these challenges will be right up your alley!
We provide our employees with the space and resources to grow. We value creative thinking, transparency and teamwork. We care about our employees’ growth and we’re continuously putting an effort to build a friendly and comfortable environment that will help them spread their wings, and fly as high as they wish.
Join our team!
Do you find this offer interesting? Apply now by clicking the button below and filling the form!