PLN 6 900 – 10 400 gross - Contract of Employment
PLN 10 080 - 15 120 B2B
Gdynia or 100% remote
Stock management application, including development of the core application, as well as managing and supporting various implementations.
- Experience working in a similar position (minimum 1 year)
- Experience working in Scrum methodology
- Ability to write test cases and acceptance criteria
- Ability to work in a team environment
- English language level for fluent oral and written communication
- Experience in REST API testing
- Communication skills allowing to freely talk with clients and external parties
Nice to have
- Experience in performing performance tests
- Experience in other types of non-functional testing
- Holistic approach to project quality
- Testing ongoing tasks provided by developers
- Reporting encountered bugs
- Co-creating acceptance criteria and clarifying requirements for tasks
- Creating and maintaining test documentation
- Suggesting improvements in the context of increasing quality in the project
- Suggesting additional types of tests, depending on project needs
- Testing system performance
- Managing production deployments
- Conducting demo meetings with clients, as needed.
- Sharing domain knowledge with QAs from other projects
Join our team!
Do you find this offer interesting? Apply now by clicking the button below and filling the form!