PLN 10 500 – 15 500 gross - Contract of Employment
Gdynia or 100% remote
We invite you to join our team!
It’s focused on building applications for Atlassian’s Jira. The apps that we’re creating are designed to solve problems of our clients, making their work easier and more efficient.
In this project you will have a chance to work with a team of qualified specialists – a Product Owner, developers, testers, and a UX designer – to build top-class solutions.
As a Cloud Fortified, Gold Atlassian Marketplace Partner, our company always strives for growth, development and the highest quality. Our products meet the 3 Atlassian eligibility criteria: reliability, security and customer service. They are also aligned with Atlassian’s security and customer experience standards.
By joining our team, you’ll have a chance to work on our existing apps, to make them even better, as well as share your experience and ideas in the process of creating new ones.
Our current products include:
Worklogs – Time Tracking and Reports
An application that allows easy and flexible time tracking for the user and their team. It helps in monitoring what tasks require the most of the team members’ time, and provides the data essential to creating more efficient plans.
Multiple Checklists for Jira
A tool designed to help the user organize their work. It allows adding multiple checklists to tasks, and tracking the current progress with ease. Checklists are a convenient way to handle Acceptance Criteria or a Definition of Done as well.
QAlity Plus – Test Management for Jira
A tool created to help the user manage the testing in their projects. It allows defining test steps directly in the Jira issue, clearly displays testing results, provides an insight into test coverage and assists in identifying the weakest spots of the tested software.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the role of the Product Owner, Product Manager, or other similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English skills C1 or higher
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies, Scrum in particular
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Prioritizing the work for two development teams to maximize the value they deliver
- Preparing tasks in the product backlog and refining them together with the team to build a mutual understanding of what needs to be delivered
- Processing data obtained from many sources (customers, service desk, feedback, analytic tools, etc.) into product requirements
- Staying on top of the market trends and competition
- Clarifying the work and expectations during the sprint, as well as renegotiating the scope with the team in case of a delay
- Establishing and clearly communicating product goal
- Building product roadmap
- Keeping track of changes in the Atlassian ecosystem that may require our action (e.g. new requirements, new opportunities)
- Contributing to decisions concerning starting or discontinuing certain initiatives or adjusting investments
As a Product Owner, you will work with:
- Head of Product on the long-term strategy for the development of our products
- UX, Customer Care specialists, and directly with our customers and users to understand their perspectives, needs, and business value
- Two engineering teams to understand technical constraints and limitations
As you probably already know, the work of a developer is not always easy and predictable. There are some challenges that you will encounter on our shared journey:
– Engagement in product development in each of its Software Development Life Cycle phases.
– Cooperation with other teams of developers who are working on similar products your team does.
– Cooperation with other specialists from the product department, to ensure not only technical, but also business success of the product.
If you like learning new things and using your skills in new circumstances, these challenges will be right up your alley!
The Growth Opportunity
We provide our employees with the space and resources to grow. As a Senior Developer, you’ll have an opportunity to not only put your experience into practice and actively participate in creating problem-solving solutions, but to also inspire and support other employees by offering your expertise.
We’re open to your ideas and suggestions, and we can’t wait to try them out! We value creative thinking, transparency and teamwork. We care about our employees’ growth and we’re continuously putting an effort to build a friendly and comfortable environment that will help them spread their wings, and fly as high as they wish.
With us you’ll have a chance to:
– Work on your own idea, product or enhancement as a part of your working hours.
– Engage in training sessions of your choice financed by our company.
– Receive a financial bonus proportional to the increase of annual product revenue.
– Develop your skills and knowledge as a leader or as an expert.
Join our team!
Do you find this offer interesting? Apply now by clicking the button below and filling the form!