HR Business Partner
PLN 7 800 – 9 800 gross - Contract of Employment
PLN 11 400 - 14 300 B2B
Gdynia or 100% remote
The main purpose of this role: To ensure and manage the availability of appropriate resources to achieve company goals and develop company competencies according to the business strategy’s assumptions. In this respect, HR Business Partner works closely with Head of Departments and Domain Leads
Experience in HR area min. 5 years, a least 2 years in the IT industry in the HR Business Partner role
Good grasp of HRM techniques and excellent people management skills
Deep understanding of the industry the business is in
Experience using HR technology (such as an HRIS/HRM)
Superb problem-solving skills
Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
Education BA/MA, Preferred: HR Management, Psychology, Project Management
Languages – English B2/C1
Sound knowledge and understanding of the many disciplines within HR, including performance management, talent management, employee development and training, etc.
- Workforce planning and managing; Supporting Head of Departments and Domain Leaders to ensure the company’s workforce has the right size, shape, cost, and agility for the future
- On a daily basis, close cooperation with Head of Departments in the field of human resources management to achieve the set goals
- Conducting day-to-day performance management guidance to managers/leaders (e.g. mentoring, career planning, coaching, etc.)
- Ensuring compliance with the rules and policies related to employee management throughout the company
- Conducting weekly or bi-weekly meetings with business leaders and provide HR advice where necessary
- Identifying training needs, and aligning training programs with business objectives
- Selecting and developing key talent to ensure there are talents to fill in critical roles
- Implementing changes in the organization (mainly changes in personnel policies, recruitment processes, remuneration systems etc)
- Solving employee-related problems such as low productivity, interpersonal conflicts and other work-related problems
- Managing conflicts between employees and managers
- Providing guidance on the creation and implementation of HR processes and policies
Our teams deals with multiple challenges, such as:
– Building large, scalable, complex systems using varied technologies.
– Integrating with cutting edge devices delivered by varied vendors.
– Working with multiple communications protocols and properly tailoring them to requirements
The core of what we do are not simple CRUD based applications – if you choose to join us, you will have an opportunity to work on more complex, less repeatable systems.
The Growth Opportunity
You will get a chance to build large, scalable systems that utilize multiple technologies. You will gain experience in multiple areas we deal with:
– Network programming.
– Device management and IoT concepts.
– Big Data.
– Infrastructure as Code.
– Scalability and reliability.
We give our team members the opportunity to either choose an area they wish to focus as well as an opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in any of these areas to an extent.
Join our team!
Do you find this offer interesting? Apply now by clicking the button below and filling the form!