Junior QA Engineer
PLN 4 300 – 6 900 gross - Contract of Employment
PLN 6 216 - 10 080 B2B
Gdynia or 100% remote
We invite you to join our team!
The project is an open-source platform that provides tools for collecting, managing, and using data in resource-constrained environments. Originally developed for data collection in global health and research settings, has evolved into a versatile solution used across various sectors. It empowers users to create custom mobile forms, collect data offline in the field, and streamline data management and analysis.
Platform enhances data collection processes by enabling organizations to design electronic forms tailored to their specific needs. These forms can include text, numeric, geospatial, and multimedia data, making it suitable for a wide range of data collection scenarios.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- English language level for fluent oral and written communication
- Ability to understand complex systems and grasp the ideas standing behind them
- Writing test documentation that can be understood and maintained by the team
Nice to have
- Experience in native mobile app testing
- Knowledge of basic GIT commands
- Ability to write basic html/xml code
- Testing ongoing tasks provided by developers
- Reporting encountered bugs
- Creating and maintaining test documentation
- Suggesting improvements in the context of increasing quality in the project
- Suggesting additional types of tests, depending on project needs
- Taking part in production deployments
- Conducting demo meetings with clients, as needed.
- Sharing domain knowledge with QAs from other projects
Our teams deals with multiple challenges, such as:
– Building large, scalable, complex systems using varied technologies.
– Integrating with cutting edge devices delivered by varied vendors.
– Working with multiple communications protocols and properly tailoring them to requirements
The core of what we do are not simple CRUD based applications – if you choose to join us, you will have an opportunity to work on more complex, less repeatable systems.
The Growth Opportunity
You will get a chance to build large, scalable systems that utilize multiple technologies. You will gain experience in multiple areas we deal with:
– Network programming.
– Device management and IoT concepts.
– Big Data.
– Infrastructure as Code.
– Scalability and reliability.
We give our team members the opportunity to either choose an area they wish to focus as well as an opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in any of these areas to an extent.
Join our team!
Do you find this offer interesting? Apply now by clicking the button below and filling the form!